Consumers, the general public and visitors who do business with our members are welcome to visit any public areas of our site. Each of our Members are committed to provide their site visitors with a safe shopping experience. Our members have also promised to provide high levels of professionalism, fair business practices and customer service for their clients.
If you have comments, questions or concerns about one of our members, we would like for you to share those concerns with us. Please read the Consumer Complaint Process shown below. All consumer complaints are taken seriously and will be carefully reviewed. If you would like to read the AssuredSAFE Code of Member Ethics, a copy is shown here.
AssuredSAFE will investigate consumer complaints made against members and, at the request of both parties, may act in a liaison or arbitrational capacity to assist in the resolution of disputes. This service is non-binding on the parties and is offered without prejudice to any rights of law.
The Consumer Complaint Process
- We provide a form for reporting Consumer Complaints. The following is a description of the complaint process and the information you will want to gather before starting to complete the form:
- Put your complaint in writing. Include as much description about what took place as necessary for us to better understand your dissatisfaction. Please state clearly what you would like for our member to do to correct your issues.
- If images might better help us understand your issues please include them. If there are any printed items involved, sending us copies may be helpful.
- If you have had any written contact with our member, we would appreciate copies of anything you sent or received.
- We may need to contact you for additional information.
- When a final decision is reached, you will be notified by us and possibly by the merchant as well.
- You are not required to agree with our determination regarding your complaint. And you lose none of your legal rights to further pursue the matter in a court of law.
- If you have any questions about the complaint process, contact us
- The complaint form is located here.
AssuredSafe Code of Member Ethics
- The Member should adopt generally accepted norms of good business practice and fair dealing, including (but not necessarily limited to):
- Thoroughly and impartially investigate customer complaints and if found to be justified, endeavor to satisfactorily resolve any complaints in a timely manner.
- Members should refrain from engaging in any business activity or conduct likely to damage or cause any loss of reputation to themselves or to the AssuredSAFE name and brand.
- AssuredSAFE will investigate consumer complaints made against members and, at the request of both parties, may act in a liaison or arbitrational capacity to assist in the resolution of disputes. This service is non-binding on the parties and is offered without prejudice to any rights of law.
- Any significant or persistent breach of this Code of Ethics may make the offending Member liable to any disciplinary measures, as determined by AssuredSAFE including probation, suspension, or cancellation of membership.
a. Offer prompt, efficient and professional customer service.
b. Refund policies should be prominently displayed to site visitors.
c. Have a clear and transparent system for customers to voice grievances and complaints.